-1/2 – 2 cups chocolate chips
-about 2 tbsp ghee (or grass-fed butter or coconut oil)
-about 1/2 cup peanut butter (I prefer the ones with just peanuts & salt)
- Fill a mini muffin tin with 24 liners
- Melt chocolate & ghee on the stovetop until liquid
- Fill the bottom of each cup with melted chocolate
- Store in the fridge or freezer until hardened
- Take out & add about 1 tsp of peanut butter on the chocolate
- Cool again or just pour more chocolate on top!
- Store in the fridge or freezer until hardened & then they’re ready to eat!
Store in the fridge for a week or more or keep in the freezer & thaw for a few minutes before eating!