Thomas’ beef enchiladas are truly another level and are the easiest dang meal ever!
-1 lb Butcher Box ground beef (link in my profile for 15% off & FREE bacon on your first box!)
-1 package red enchilada sauce (we used Frontera)
–homemade taco seasoning :
-1 tbsp chili powder
-1.5 tsp cumin
-1 tsp sea salt
-1 tsp black pepper
-1/4 tsp paprika
-1/4 tsp garlic powder
-1/4 tsp onion powder
-1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
-1/4 tsp oregano
-1/4 white onion, chopped
-shredded mexican cheese
-tortillas (we used ones that were a blend of corn & wheat)
-served with a spinach salad mixed with copycat chipotle honey vinaigrette (recipe linked on my stories)
- Heat a pan with avocado oil at medium high heat
- Add in diced onion, ground beef & all the taco seasoning & sauté for a few min
- Add in about 1/2 the bag of enchilada sauce
- Cook until the beef is cooked through
- In a oven-safe serving dish, use 4-6 tortillas (depending on how full you like yours) and fill with the beef mixture & roll up so the seam is down!
- Once those are done, pour on some more enchilada sauce, cover in cheese to your heart’s content, & bake at 350 degrees for 8–10 min or until cheese is all melted
I highly suggest serving this with avocado, cilantro, & maybe some salsa & sour cream and make it a party!