What’s more nostalgic than a warm gooey cookie with ice cream?
-6 tbsp unsalted butter, room temp
-1/4 cup brown sugar
-1/3 cup cane sugar
-1 egg + 1 tsp vanilla extract
-1 cup all-purpose flour
-1/2 tsp baking soda
-1/2 tsp sea salt
-3/4 cup chocolate chunks (or chips)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 10 in cast iron skillet with oil.
- In a large bowl, cream sugars & butter with a wooden spoon. then add in egg & vanilla
- Mix together
- Add in the flour, baking soda, & sea salt
- Then add in the chocolate chunks (save a few for the top)
- Move dough into the skillet (it’ll be thick so spread it to the edges!)
- bake for 18-22 min! i did ours slightly under-baked so it would be gooey.
- top it off with Julie’s Organic Milk Chocolate Ice Cream pure melty, gooey goodness!
- grab spoons & dig in!